Old January 9th 06, 01:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Is pay-per-use Oystercard cheaper than... an annual travelcard?

Barry Salter wrote:

snip

Fair enough. I stand corrected. I was thrown by the apparent surprise of
some of the staff at Victoria when they saw the 2006 "Fare Pal"
leaflets...

Come on, you don't expect that Southern actually communicates their
fares policy to their staff now do you!

I don't know if they've been corrected, but there were some woeful
Southern posters detailing all the new South London fares that were
full of inaccuracies (including a mention of the previously unknown
Cheap Day Travelcard). Whoever wrote it was very muddled, and whoever
proof read it was no member of MENSA. I was going to post about it here
but forgot about it until just now.