Old January 8th 06, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] jason.nathan@acnielsen.co.uk is offline

Default Direct Clapham Jcn - Stratford services

Trust me, we've noticed. 4tph was always ambitious on the stretch
between Stratford and Willesden X. Needless to say, these services have
made things even worse.

It's hard to see why the money was not spent on extra carriages and a
reversion to a reliable 3tph service.

Dave Arquati wrote:
I don't know if anyone noticed, but TfL are now funding a number of
extra services on Silverlink Metro's orbital lines (since the start of
the winter timetable).

These include peak-time direct services between Stratford and Clapham
Junction (0712, 0829 and 1713 from Stratford and 0718, 0818, 1718 and
1818 from CJ) which are extensions of previously-operating services.

http://www.silverlink-trains.com/lon...?ArticleID=360
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/rail/initiatives/metro.shtml

--
Dave Arquati