Old January 10th 06, 04:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Bob is offline

Default Direct Clapham Jcn - Stratford services

wrote:
Trust me, we've noticed. 4tph was always ambitious on the stretch
between Stratford and Willesden X. Needless to say, these services have
made things even worse.

It's hard to see why the money was not spent on extra carriages and a
reversion to a reliable 3tph service.

That's a pity. What is the cause of delays on this section - unreliable
rolling stock,signalling block length, track capacity constraints,
competition with competing cross London freight trains etc? Or is this
a repeat of "Operation Princess" - building in too much interdependent
complexity?