Old January 10th 06, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
RedAspect RedAspect is offline

Default Livingstone Fiddles While Londoners Churn

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 244.170...
RedAspect ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Bobby Law's mobile number is 07930 527686? Really? Gosh, what WOULD
happen if that were to get widely known...

Why don't you post your mobile number? You obviously think it's clever
to do it.

My current correct mobile number is already in Google Groups, thank you. A
quick search for my full real name will find it. See if you can.

But I think you miss my point. Mine's of little interest to the users of
London Underground, because millions of people don't loath me.

Nice reply LOL