Old January 11th 06, 12:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default The real reasons behind the strike?

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:01:06 -0000, "RedAspect"
wrote:

Both the uninformed and the anti RMT mob in this NG

If there is an anti-RMT "mob", I would suggest you reflect upon the
expression "you reap what you sow".

are just refusing to see that the strike is about job losses and safety.

Since it isn't

It's a good excuse for a strike; or at least, it would be if it hadn't
been worn out. I suggest you reflect upon the moral of the tale of the
boy who cried "Wolf!".

--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com