Old January 13th 06, 04:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] nick.cooper-625delete@virgin.net is offline

Default Dom1234/RedAspect/David Knight

If we were in any doubt - despite his attempts to suggest otherwise -
that the poster hiding behind the "Dom1234" & "RedAspect" pseudonyms
is, in fact, the RMT activist David Knight responsible for the
laughably reprehensible zoneonelondon website, I offer the following:

RedAspect has posted this on uk.adverts.other:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....030837a73006a2

This contained a link to an eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ME:L:LCA:UK:31

The seller's trading name is **www.computerbitz.co.uk** and according
to the Nominet Whois, this domain is registered to... David Knight.

Come on Dave, why are you too scared to use your own name?