Old September 13th 03, 05:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
boristhe.spider boristhe.spider is offline

Default 1990

Wrong news group I think, or at least mark it OT.

BTS

"original yido" wrote in message
13 long years since we last beat chelski in a league match how ****ing
embarrassing is that statistic,I can remember that day as if it was
yesterday standing in the old score board end at chelsea with masses of
fellow yids,I remember thinking what a dump of a ground as the wind blew
around my cobblers,then up popped gary lineker with a last minute

winner,yes
we did once used to beat chelsea but then once I was 24.