Old January 17th 06, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Any useful Oyster card FAQs?

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:24:13 +0000, Dave Hillam
] wrote:

I'll cheerfully admit that I don't have the background knowledge to be
able to sort the wheat from the chaff and produce anything like an
authoritative document.

But I'd be more than willing to host and co-ordinate this if there are
others who would be willing to offer their Oyster-related expertise.

You've just received your first two entries :-) Set up the site,
more will follow.