Old January 17th 06, 09:11 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default More HEX Shenanigans - ripoff Britain?

Richard J. wrote:

In the full list of tickets accepted on HEx on Piccadilly closure
weekends at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/travelinf...nd-closure.asp , it
specifically says *LU* Zone 1-6 Travelcards. I'm not sure if that means
that FGWL-issued Travelcards are not valid. I hope the people who took
your advice didn't get stung for a £14 fare on top of an FGWL
Travelcard.

It's badly worded. *All* 1-6 Day Travelcards are accepted (I have no
idea if seasons are or not).

Neil