Old January 18th 06, 09:23 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default More HEX Shenanigans - ripoff Britain?

"d" wrote in message
. ..

I don't see why people are complaining they were allowed to travel on an
fast, expensive train for the cost of an underground ticket. No-one was
ripped off, no-one was defrauded. Some people just got a really good
value ticket, while others paid the correct fare. No-one was charged
over the fare - I don't get what the problem is.

You'll never get them to understand. Some people think businesses exist
solely to do them favours. I'd like to see how *they'd* run a business!
;-)

Ian