Old September 13th 03, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
nmtop40 nmtop40 is offline

Default Enfield to Putney - which route?

My immediate instinct is to go down the A10 until Seven Sisters, then
the A503 through Camden, towards and around Regents Park into Baker
Street, right into Marylebone Road, left into Old Marylebone Road and
across into Sussex Gardens, left into Sussex Place eventually through
Hyde Park, across Kensington Gore, right into Prince Consort Road and
eventually cross the A4 at Gloucester Road, leading to Cranley Gardens
and Elm Park Gardens until you get to Kings Road where I turn right
until I reach Putney Bridge.