Old January 18th 06, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] unrealpolitik@gmail.com is offline

Default Cnary Wharf Route Comments

"Sam":
My company is due to be relocating to Canary Wharf and I wanted any
suggestions regarding travel.

I currently live 5 minutes walk from Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line)
and 10 minute walk from Oakleigh Park (Wagn).

The best route which I have come up with is Northern Line to Bank and then
DLR to CW (About an hour).

I think it would be quicker - though only by 5-10 minutes - to stay on
the Northern line to London Bridge and take the Jubilee. It may be
slightly less pleasant though as it'd be harder to get a seat on the
second leg of the journey.

Jonn