Old January 18th 06, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default Cnary Wharf Route Comments

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:22:44 +0000 (UTC), Sam wrote:
My company is due to be relocating to Canary Wharf and I wanted any
suggestions regarding travel.

I currently live 5 minutes walk from Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line)
and 10 minute walk from Oakleigh Park (Wagn).

The best route which I have come up with is Northern Line to Bank and then
DLR to CW (About an hour).

Does anyone have any experience of this journey ?

My usual commute is Woodside Park to South Quay via Bank. It takes
about an hour and 5 minutes and if you stand in the right place on
the platforms you should get a seat for both legs in both directions,
when things are running normally...