Old January 18th 06, 11:32 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Hils Hils is offline

Default More HEX Shenanigans - ripoff Britain?

loobyloo wrote

I was in London this weekend. I had come from Lancashire, where we eat
lots of lard, carry a pigeon in our trousers at all times, and find
sentences with two negatives in them impossible to understand.

Although I had no idea about the engineering works before I arrived in
London, I quickly found several informative leaflets and posters explaining
the situation quite clearly, and was able to work out a different route to
where I was going.

But did they charge extra for your whippet?

--
Hil