Old January 18th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Steve is offline

Default Is it correct to use 999 in this case...?

On 18/1/06 19:51, in article
, "Martin Underwood"
wrote:

Steve wrote in
:

TBH, I don't even know if the H.A. have a number to call in cases
like this and I find any advice on their website.

Oops ... I *can't* find any advice ... !!!

... Maybe you
should have stopped at a motorway phone and used that instead to report the
debris.

Good point. I've never had to use one of those phones, and I've always
wondered given the amount of traffic on the M25 at 6.00pm whether you'd be
able to hear the person on the other end!

Cheers.

--
Regards,
Steve

"...which means he created the heaven and the earth... in the DARK! How good
is that?"