Old January 18th 06, 09:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve M Steve M is offline

Default Canary Wharf Route Comments

Bob Wood wrote:

The total journey time from Oakleigh Park might be about 10 minutes
quicker but this would be outweighed by the longer waiting time for a
WAGN train, the need to make two changes and your longer walk to the
station.

I don't know what WAGN's reliability is like but on SWT, I really value
the fact that my trains go regularly at 06, 21, 36 and 51 minutes past
each hour instead of randomly when using the tube. Granted the tube is
more frequent generally, but I feel I can depend on a timetabled train
more than a "every x minutes" service. Delays occur roughly once a
fortnight on my line.

Cheers

Steve M