Old September 14th 03, 03:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bondee Bondee is offline

Default GNER

"CJG" wrote in message
The following day of witnessing this whole thing at Waterloo. I got a
train "up North" on GNER. And literally within 5 minutes of leaving
London a guy in my carriage went nuts and attacking a guy and woman.
Within seconds about three or four train guards had hold of him and kept
him in his seat until Stevenage when he was taken off the train.

You sure do seem to have a strange influence on some people!
: )