Old January 27th 06, 10:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CLYDE DEMPSTER CLYDE DEMPSTER is offline

Default Shock news regarding Tube Safety

"text.news.ntlworld.com" wrote in message
"CLYDE DEMPSTER" wrote in message
.uk...

"text.news.ntlworld.com" wrote in message
"Paul Scott" wrote in message

No doubt someone will be along soon to explain what the RMT have
actually achieved.

Progression towards their eventual and well-deserved demise.

Hopefully.

Dream on.

It's in the dreams of many hard-working, fare-paying, LU and railway
passengers.

And, no doubt, also in the dreams of many railwaymen and women who are
displeased at being painted with the same brush as their RMT-indoctronated
colleagues.

tnnc

Indoctrinated !!!

With what?

A safe working enviroment
A fair Salary
A secure pension
Legal representation including family
Representation at disciplinary hearings
The promotion of equal rights in the work place
Access to education via the Union Learning Fund

Just for the record im not a member of the RMT but ASLEF. There are 18500
members of ASLEF and we intend to stick up for ouselves and protect our pay,
our pensions and our conditions. Were not going to go away or give up and i
doubt very much if the RMT will either.

Sorry to disappoint.

Regards

Clyde