Old January 28th 06, 01:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CLYDE DEMPSTER CLYDE DEMPSTER is offline

Default Shock news regarding Tube Safety

"James Farrar" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:16:01 GMT, "CLYDE DEMPSTER"
wrote:

A fair Salary

...even though they earn £30k...

Fought for and won by the actions of strong trade unions.
And why shouldnt they earn that kind of money? My only regret is that not
every one is on that figure, still plenty of work for us trade unionists to
do there i think.

Just for the record im not a member of the RMT but ASLEF. There are 18500
members of ASLEF and we intend to stick up for ouselves and protect our
pay,
our pensions and our conditions.

By ****ing off the people you're supposed to be serving...? Good to
see the spirit of customer service is alive and well, isn't it?

--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com

If customer service means me earning less, working longer hours in a more
dangerous enviroment, haveing my pension turned into some mickey mouse
money purchase scheme and being sacked on the whim of a manager in a bad
mood you are going to be ****ed of for a long time.

Regards
Clyde