Old January 30th 06, 01:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bouncy Breasted Circle line Driver Bouncy Breasted Circle line Driver is offline

Default Ladies & Gentlemen

"Edward Cowling London UK" wrote in message
Who on earth thought the new tube announcements starting,
"Ladies & Gentlemen," were a good idea ?

I get a sinking feeling everytime I hear them at Aldgate. They go off
about every 5 seconds, step on the announcements you want to hear, and are
so bloody pointless !

"Ladies & Gentlemen, this is a tube station, you can allegedly get a tube
home from here."

And more, constantly, only less useful :-)

--
Edward Cowling London UK

Hey Eddie, we have fun leaving you all perplexed on the platform
by not telling you which train will be first to depart, Circle? Met?....
It's the only giggle we have, and Aldgate is ideal for such antics.
What do you suggest I recommend to the Group Station manager
of the Aldgate group that announcements should start with?
"Good evening suckers"?