Old January 30th 06, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
www.waspies.net www.waspies.net is offline

Default Ladies & Gentlemen

What about OI YOU LOT at the start of every message or LISTEN TO ME,
LISTEN TO ME then lots of flashing lights, the worst thing would be a
direct link into the drivers brain (G D & C) and what he's really thinking
about the great unwashed.

Maybe the announcements should start with a loud "OI YOU ****ERS" quickly
followed by a 30-second burst of klaxon, two minutes of screaming babies
mixed in with the sounds of a slaughter house, followed by more profanity,
and finally "stand behind the yellow line" :-P

Sounds good to me, I'm back on the Met tomorrow night, listen out for
that one