Old September 14th 03, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Largest Bus Allocation

I think it must be Holloway - I had the complete allocation list until
recently, as part of my Brief - I was defending one of their bus drivers in
Snaresbrook Crown Court against an allegation of assaulting a passenger! The
issue was "mistaken identity" of the bus, and we even had the allocation
manager in the witness box giving us all the details of buses allocated on the
route in question.

I think (from memory) the allocation is around 170 buses in total.

Marc.