Old January 30th 06, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
BrassyFem Circle line Driver BrassyFem Circle line Driver is offline

Default Ladies & Gentlemen

"Edward Cowling London UK" wrote in message
Who on earth thought the new tube announcements starting,
"Ladies & Gentlemen," were a good idea ?

I get a sinking feeling everytime I hear them at Aldgate. They go off
about every 5 seconds, step on the announcements you want to hear, and are
so bloody pointless !

"Ladies & Gentlemen, this is a tube station, you can allegedly get a tube
home from here."

And more, constantly, only less useful :-)

--
Edward Cowling London UK

I'm doing inner rail circle line runs three evening's this week,
I'll be sure to give it "Good evening eddie" when at Aldgate.......