Old January 30th 06, 11:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Ladies & Gentlemen

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Nick Leverton wrote:

In article ,
www.waspies.net wrote:

Maybe the announcements should start with a loud "OI YOU ****ERS"
quickly followed by a 30-second burst of klaxon, two minutes of
screaming babies mixed in with the sounds of a slaughter house,
followed by more profanity, and finally "stand behind the yellow line"
:-P

Sounds good to me, I'm back on the Met tomorrow night, listen out for
that one

I'm sure there's a band who've released that song already.

Yes, the Aphex Twin did a whole album like that.

tom

--
Don't trust the laws of men. Trust the laws of mathematics.