Old January 31st 06, 10:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
chunky munky chunky munky is offline

Default LU station abbreviation codes

These arent the codes used, as someone else has said only the Central
Line have offical station codes. On other lines, its all down to the
short-hand used.
Often as well the Train Description letter may be different from what
is on the Signal Control Data (M.E.L. or Boxsheets).

David Walters wrote:
On 30 Jan 2006 09:56:37 -0800, Matt Ashby wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a list of the three-letter station
codes that LU uses to refer to stations? I don't know what the system
is called but I know each station has a code.

The ETA pages at http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/travelinfo/eta/ have
the station code for the lines they cover in the URLs.

David