Old February 2nd 06, 10:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default LUL gives up on Regent's Park lifts

Larry Lard wrote:

Is that peculiarity at Kennington new?

I think so, but now it looks a mess. The Hainault Loop through services at
Woodford are absent when I'm sure I've seen some announced, the through
Chesham service is shown as a standard section despite being a peak only
service so a note and now the Charing Cross-Morden services are given a
different shading but a note that they are rare off peak. What a mess!