Old February 2nd 06, 02:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Sam is offline

Default Lost Oystercard and getting a refund

My girlfriend managed to lose her Annual oystercard in December. I reported
it stolen and her replacement one arrived six days later.

In that period she used £29 on a prepay Oyster. I kept the log history
receipts and sent them to LU for a refund. Heard nothing and that was 6
weeks ago.

Since then I have read on an external / blog site that they will only
reimburse if the replacement takes longer than the six days to arrive.

Has anyone any experience of this ? I remember with paper annual's they
would do a replacement at your home station.

Any comments.