Old February 3rd 06, 03:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default Bank to King George V "cabride" video on Google

"Clive R Robertson" wrote in message
If anybody's interested, I've uploaded a video of a journey from
Bank[1] to King George V. It was recorded using a cheap camcorder, the
windscreen was not as clean as it could have been, and just after
Canning Town there was a lot of glare from the sun.

The video runs for 21min 33secs and is at

If this shows interest, I may do others with a better camcorder. The
original is a 158MB wmv file; perhaps another format may be better.
I will be on the uk.r meet on the Stalybridge parly on Saturday, if
anyone wants to discuss this.

Thanks Clive,
Very enjoyable especially as I travelled Stratford to Bank on
Wednesday evening peering out of the front (in the dark) of a DLR train.

Ken Ward, Bolton.