Old February 3rd 06, 04:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Fascist cyclists

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:48:52 +0000, Douglas Steel
wrote:

145: Do not hold up a long queue of traffic, especially if
you are driving a large or slow moving vehicle. Check your
mirrors frequently, and if necessary, pull in where it is
safe and let traffic pass.

That is a courtesy only, but one that I comply with when there
is a *long* queue (one or two cars doesn't count as a long queue
but I will move over if they have been behind for a significant time)
and it as safe and appropriate to pull over.

Why wouldn't you do it for one?