Old February 5th 06, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew P Jones Matthew P Jones is offline

Default Marylebone Railway Club

I recently saw an entry in the events listings in the Railway Magazine
for a meeting of the Marylebone Railway Club (doorway under the arch).
Does anyone have any contact details for the club or know more about it?
I was interested in the meeting topic but could not get along. I thought
I might be interested in other meetings, but can't find any details of
the club.
--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk
My view of the Metropolitan Line www.metroland.org.uk - actually I like it