Old February 5th 06, 06:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default "Death Line" 1972 (Film)

Paul wrote in
:

"Martin Underwood" wrote in message
Paul wrote in
:

I don't know if anyone was watching TV4 last night but a fascinating
film "Death Line" from 1972 was shown. Essentially people kept going
into a central london tube station late at night and never being
seen again. [I'm not saying which one for reasons that those who
know which one it is will understand - suffice to say the station
choice made its screening at all a little surprising].

I'm intrigued why the choice of station should make it surprising
that the film was ever screened. Are you talking about the station
that was portrayed as opposed to the one where it was actually
filmed?

The Station portrayed. Not ever screened, but screened recently.

Ah. Point taken. Now I see what you mean.