Old September 15th 03, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bumper x Bumper x is offline

Default LUL Emergency Exits

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
"Bumper x" wrote in message
om...

After the recent goings on at 'Bank' it got me thinking
where are the emergency exits on the UndergrounD?
and while im at it where are the stable sidings?

One of the sidings has an emergency exit which opens into New Scotland Yard.
Go in there late at night with your paint spray and ask at the reception
where the secret access to the tube sidings is.

tut tut you all have little faith!!

I have been collecting information for a project,as i dont live in
london i find it hard to have the time to use the tube and rely on
books and other information, but are planing to go back soon. As for
it being over the last 4 months i have had trouble with my connection

I AM NOT A VANDAL, SPRAY PAINT OR OTHER WISE !!

I think what they do is s**t as well, just look at the 83 stock at
Cockfosters.

Bumper x