Old February 6th 06, 11:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Clive R Robertson Clive R Robertson is offline

Default Bank to King George V "cabride" video on Google

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:39:59 GMT, "Ken Ward"
wrote:

I fear that you may be liable to a great misfortune if you don't also inform
us "northerners" on ukr. I refer to the recent discrimination against
Bowtners act 2005.

Ken Ward, Bolton.

PS. Don't forget Stratford to Lewisham, followed by the Croydon Tram
etc..........

All right, I'll post the announcement to both groups.

My plan is for Lewisham to Bank, Tower Gateway to Beckton, and
Lewisham to Stratford (not necessarily in that order). Canning Town to
Stratford International and King George V to Woolwich Arsenal will
have to wait for a while, however!

Regards,

Clive
--
Clive R Robertson -- AS/400 Programmer.

Webmaster of http://www.osterleypark.org.uk/ -- this describes
a beautiful National Trust property in West London.