Old February 6th 06, 11:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default "Death Line" 1972 (Film)

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 22:43:40 +0000 someone who may be Graeme Wall
wrote this:-

Actually I believe the Beeb has, or at least had, a generic tube station set.
I seem to remember it appearing on a number of different programmes

No, it is actually a real station on the secret government tube line
that lies under the ordinary ones:-)

Incidentally while looking for something else I came across
http://www.subbrit.org.uk/sb-sites/s...on/index.shtml
which has many interesting photographs of the Snow Hill line in
London, now called Thameslink.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh