Old February 6th 06, 02:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default "Death Line" 1972 (Film)

In message , Graeme Wall
writes
The only death I've heard of in a BBC studio was a messenger who had a
heart attack during a live programme.

YTV in Leeds famously had a guest die on their afternoon chat show
"Calendar People" in the seventies. (This was the same programme - but
not edition - which saw Richard Whiteley's famous encounter with a
ferret. I'm trying really hard to come up with a railway or London
transport connection here but can't!)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK