Old February 6th 06, 10:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default "Death Line" 1972 (Film)

In message
"BH Williams" wrote:

[snip]

In Tyne Tees we used to edit a football match review in a hurry on 2" tape.
I can't remember the name of the programme, maybe "the Big Match".

Anyway a famous local derby between Newcastle and Sunderland was edited
very fast, between the end of the programme and transmission, where we
developed the control track, cut bits out, and then left the only goal
hanging on the back of the door. (You could only see the content when you
ran it over the video heads.)

The Toon army never let us hear the end of that one!

You're lucky to be alive!

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.