Old February 7th 06, 08:09 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
BH Williams BH Williams is offline

Default "Death Line" 1972 (Film)

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message
In message , BH Williams
writes
In Tyne Tees we used to edit a football match review in a hurry on 2"
tape. I can't remember the name of the programme, maybe "the Big Match".

Probably "Shoot!", TTTV's regional football programme from the early
sixties until 1982.

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

It was whatever succeeded that, as Lynne started at TTTV in 1982- to keep
some semblance of railway interest, I should add that she's now in the
railway business..
Brian