Old February 7th 06, 09:48 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Alan J. Flavell Alan J. Flavell is offline

Default "Death Line" 1972 (Film)

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Ian Jelf wrote:

I was at a loose end in South Kensington for a couple of hours last
week and went along to the Science Museum to pay my respects to
"Rocket". While mooching around I actually stumbled on one of these
early (very early as it turned out) Ampex Machines.

If anyone else is old enough to grok the word-play - I once
saw a cartoon of the VERA equipment at the BBC, with the caption
"Someone isn't using Ampex".