Old February 10th 06, 04:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
THC THC is offline

Default Rail link scheme a priority

Not holding my breath on this one... I lived in the area from 1978 to
1990 and constructing the Croxley Rail Link was always around the
corner even then. Despite TfL's promise of part-funding it appears as
if the DafT mandarins are sitting on their hands hoping it goes away.
It wasn't mentioned in Hertfordshire's Local Transport Plan 2
settlement before Christmas, pushing the timetable back even further.

Come on DfT, it's now or never surely...?

THC