Old February 11th 06, 03:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Buster fazed Buster fazed is offline

Default This may not count for anything

But a delightful and helpful middleaged train driver with a pot belly and
neat
dark hair cut quite alluringly, was very helpful at Aldgate tonight with a
silly
drunken 30 plus "office worker",- I was got quite mouthy...............
I boarded a train at Goldhawk road (Yes, it is an instance of us friday
night
flooozies.) and ended up at Aldgate as a "special working" treminal ???"
He was adoreable, he lives south londonish ("I got to catch a staff taxi to
Stockwell"????) and I also detected a spectacular hairy chest!
I just wanted to say, WOW, you had impact on this essex girl.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX