Old February 11th 06, 05:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default LU ticket office opening hours

"R. Aluitious Harris" typed

Where I live, the ticket office closes at lunchtime. This now makes it
impossible to buy an OPODTC with Y-P.

Aren't they available at the machine/interchange/destination?

They're not available at the machine, AFAICT.

Plus there's no longer a guarantee that my destination station will have an
open ticket office, and it's not particularly progressive to have me alight
mid-journey at a "known good" station to exchange my ticket.

I know it's a total pain, but can you buy your discounted ticket in
advance from that ticket office?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.