Old February 11th 06, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JMUpton2000 JMUpton2000 is offline

Default Underground Chocolate Machines

I know they can be a bit of a lottery (half the fun really!) but I like the
fact you can pick up an emergency chocolate dosage at a tube station (not
Victoria Line at Victoria though for some reason) if I need one.

The odd thing travelling on the tube today is that every single chocolate
machine I saw at every station I either changed at or passed through (at
least 30 odd I reckon)had a sign on it saying it was out of order.

Has the chocolate machine equivilent of the RMT declared a strike or is
their a more sinister reason?

Regards
John M Upton