Old February 11th 06, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Underground Chocolate Machines

JMUpton2000 wrote:
I know they can be a bit of a lottery (half the fun really!) but I like the
fact you can pick up an emergency chocolate dosage at a tube station (not
Victoria Line at Victoria though for some reason) if I need one.

The odd thing travelling on the tube today is that every single chocolate
machine I saw at every station I either changed at or passed through (at
least 30 odd I reckon)had a sign on it saying it was out of order.

Has the chocolate machine equivilent of the RMT declared a strike or is
their a more sinister reason?

Regards
John M Upton

I haven't used one for years, because they are a double scam. Firstly,
they take your money and don't provide chocolate. Secondly, all you
can do when that happens is phone the number written on them, which
charges you for waiting in a queue but isn't answered.

Chocolate machines: DON'T DO IT.