Old February 12th 06, 03:05 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default London Tube Anagram Map

Chris Lonsbrough:
I've been sent this today. As far as I can see all names are perfect
anagrams.

http://www.unfortu.net/anagrammap/

Truly inspired!

I was afraid someone would post that here before I wrote to the maintainer
about the errors.

Aidan Stanger:
[Jonathan Morton subsequently noticed that Bewray Kemp should be Bewlray Kemp,

No, not, Blewray Kemp is much more euphonious.

but otherwise it seems to be all perfect anagrams]

I've only tried solving the upper left 1/9 of it so far, but I think I've
found two other errors. Haven't checked my answers yet, though.
--
Mark Brader "Those who do not know USENET
Toronto are doomed to repeat each other."