Old February 12th 06, 08:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Choc off

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:09:42 +0000 (UTC), "Chris Read"
wrote:

The problem with the present business model for vending machines, is that
the machines have become *too* reliable.

Funny that. I gave up using them due to money just being swallowed. As
recently as a couple of weeks ago, I saw a couple of people having the
smae problem (at Oxford Circus I think) and I took to advising people
not to put their money in.

The occasional Coke machines are still working, though.

--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com