Old February 13th 06, 06:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Alan \(in Brussels\) Alan \(in Brussels\) is offline

Default Choc off

Chris Read wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote:

I don't get the gag in the subject line.... why isn't the thread
called "Chocs away"?

Because if I could come up with witty, relevant thread titles, I'd be
working for a tabloid newspaper and not posting to newsgroups.

If you look in the other thread on this topic, in u.t.l, originally titled
"Underground chocolate machines" , you'll see that I have already changed it
as John suggests ;-)

- Alan (in Brussels)