Old February 13th 06, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
jonmorris jonmorris is offline

Default Choc off

Joel Rowbottom wrote:
Does that *09# trick still work? I *think* it was that anyway, used to
come back with "EVERYTHING OK!" on the machines...

DON'T TYPE THAT! If you do, the machine will take control of your
mobile via Bluetooth and start calling premium rate numbers at 1.50UKP
a minute!

This was told to me by a friend that was scammed in just this way, and
it's been confirmed by Cadbury's. Please pass this on to everyone you
know.......

Jonathan