Old February 13th 06, 06:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Underground Chocolate Machines

In article ews.net,
JMUpton2000 securitynovels @ freeuk.com wrote:
I know they can be a bit of a lottery (half the fun really!) but I like the
fact you can pick up an emergency chocolate dosage at a tube station (not
Victoria Line at Victoria though for some reason) if I need one.

The odd thing travelling on the tube today is that every single chocolate
machine I saw at every station I either changed at or passed through (at
least 30 odd I reckon)had a sign on it saying it was out of order.

The maintenance crew is probably just catching up on a 30 year backlog ...

Nick
--
So when is Tony Blair going to start treating *us* with respect ?