Old February 13th 06, 08:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Following on from the anagram tube map...

John Rowland:
http://maps.google.co.uk/?ll=51.5767...09975,0.019956

I know Highgate rather well, and approximately 50% of the street names in
this map are wrong. ... Is Google maps generally this bad...?

Stuart writes:
Google Maps is crap ....

Their coverage of my part of the world is fine. Maybe you guys need to
move to a country important enough to be mapped properly. :-)
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | Let me know if that is a convincing argument.