Old February 13th 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default Choc off

Matthew Sylvester wrote:
MIG wrote:

That was when Nestle was down Bath way somewhere, before they took
over Rowntrees in York, and then closed that down.
Nestle's UK head office used to be in Croydon.

True, but there was (maybe still is) a factory down West.

You're probably thinking of Somerdale near Keynsham. It's Cadbury's
these days, but was originally Fry's.

It would have been somewhere more northeast of Bath. I'm sure it was
Nestle. Not near any town. (I should try on uk.chocolate.factory.)